The Latest News
All purchases include:
- The complete Prominence Soundtrack (14 songs from the game, plus 2 bonus tracks)
- Voice-Actor Blooper/Outtakes Reel (here's a preview clip that we released on Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day)
Plus more bonus content coming soon, including Walkthrough Guide, Character Portrait Avatars, Steam Trading Cards, and more!
After living for generations as persecuted refugees, the Letarri people set their sights on a far-off planet as a promising new home. But when the interstellar mission to colonize the new world goes terribly awry, the fate of their people falls into the hands of a lone adventurer. Now it's up to you to unravel the mystery of what happened. Can you save them and their mission, or is it already too late?
Prominence is a first-person, point-and-click adventure game for the PC filled with puzzle-solving goodness, compelling character arcs, and an engaging story of hope and humanity in the best traditions of science-fiction.
- Solve challenging, yet logical, inventory and GUI puzzles that tie directly into the story.
- Discover emails, voicemails, camera audio buffers, and environmental clues to reconstruct the events of the mission.
- Hack computer subsystems via a retro-style text-based interface.
- Acquire and use new skills as you progress through the adventure.
- Explore the world through fully rendered HD environments with animated movement and effects.
- Join forces with ANNIE, a damaged central computer in need of repairs.
- Access data archives to unlock back story, environmental details, mission information, crewmember records, and more.
- Original soundtrack with over 40 minutes of music.
Impressions from the Gaming Press
2015 Top Picks: Adventure Category - IndieGames.com
2015 Best of the Year: Best Visuals - IndieGames.com
2015 Aggie Award Nominations: Best Writing - Drama, Best Gameplay, Best Sound Effects - AdventureGamers.com
“There's a certain rare breed of point-and-click adventures...those select few, exquisitely designed and thoughtfully written offerings that sport layers upon layers of interlocked mysteries and puzzles to solve. Those modern adventures that look and sound wonderful while telling engrossing stories in a way no other medium could ever hope for. The games that subtly evolve and perfect the point-and-click formula. Games just like the recently released sci-fi adventure Prominence.”
“The atmosphere brings you into the ultimate aesthetic of a good old first person point and click adventure.”
- IGN Greece (9.3 out of 10)
“A story that had me hooked from the beginning and kept me curious and captivated right up to the end, aptly supported by clever gameplay throughout.”
- Adventure Gamers (4 out of 5)
“Prominence will strike a nostalgic chord with players who have a fondness for point-and-click games. The atmosphere, graphics, and space age music, however, give the gave a 21st century sheen that takes sci-fi to another dimension.”
“Right from the start this game impressed me with its charisma and the ability to craft cool storylines, but the true hero here is definitely yourself, having to visit a new planet and find out what went wrong during the colonization process.”
- GameGrin (8 out of 10)
“Prominence hearkens back to the glory days of first-person point and click adventure games... a nice modern addition to our libraries full of old favorites.”
- Hardcore Gamer (8 out of 10)
"Sur une musique électro aérienne, des protubérances se forment à la surface d'une étoile, et explosent, feux d'artifice de l'hyperespace, dangereusement séduisants. Oui, ça me rend lyrique."
- Canard PC
2.0 GHz or better processor (multi-core supported)
Open GL 2.0 compatible video chipset