The Latest News
Prominence has officially launched!! You can purchase it here on our site using the widget above, on our Steam Store page, or at the Humble Store where 10% of your purchase will go to charity! We've also added a Support section to help if you run into technical troubles with the game.
After living for generations as persecuted refugees, the Letarri people set their sights on a far-off planet as a promising new home. But when the interstellar mission to colonize the new world goes terribly awry, the fate of their people falls into the hands of a lone adventurer. Now it's up to you to unravel the mystery of what happened. Can you save them and their mission, or is it already too late?
Prominence is a first-person, point-and-click adventure game for the PC filled with puzzle-solving goodness, compelling character arcs, and an engaging story of hope and humanity in the best traditions of science-fiction.
- Solve challenging, yet logical, inventory and GUI puzzles that tie directly into the story.
- Discover emails, voicemails, camera audio buffers, and environmental clues to reconstruct the events of the mission.
- Hack computer subsystems via a retro-style text-based interface.
- Acquire and use new skills as you progress through the adventure.
- Explore the world through fully rendered HD environments with animated movement and effects.
- Join forces with ANNIE, a damaged central computer in need of repairs.
- Access data archives to unlock back story, environmental details, mission information, crewmember records, and more.
- Original soundtrack with over 40 minutes of music.
Impressions from the Gaming Press
"Fans of Arthur C. Clarke's '2001: A Space Odyssey' should keep this adventure in mind."
- Adventure Corner
"..evolves methodically and soon draws you deep into the mystery behind the ill-fated mission."
"technically solid... densely atmospheric"
"...a very promising game."
"Prominence is an excellent example of what a small but dedicated developer can produce."
"Sur une musique électro aérienne, des protubérances se forment à la surface d'une étoile, et explosent, feux d'artifice de l'hyperespace, dangereusement séduisants. Oui, ça me rend lyrique."
- Canard PC
2.0 GHz or better processor (multi-core supported)
Open GL 2.0 compatible video chipset